Biometric Touch Modules
The FPC1020AM is a new compact CMOS fingerprint modules with several significant advantages. It delivers best in class image quality with 256 gray scale values in every single programmable pixel. The sensor, with its 3D pixel sensing technology, can read virtually any finger, dry or wet. Thanks to the extremely hard and durable surface coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements, the FPC1020AM is protected against ESD well above 30kV as well as scratches and every day wear-and-tear. The FPC1020AM has an ultra-low power consumption and consumes less than 5mA when reading.
The FPC1020AM comes with different software packages, one dedicated for Android phone and tablet OEMs including all necessary software and one version for Windows Biometrics Framework (WBF).
The FPC1020 is also available in component form, for more information please refer to the FPC1020AP.
- Complete fingerprint sensor module, no additional components required
- Comprises FPC1020AP touch sensor, flex film and bezel
- Best in class imaging quality with 256 true grey scale values in every pixel
- Thin, compact and easy to integrate
- Robust protective coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements
- Full ESD protection to more than ±30kV
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 1.8 Volt operation
We aim to keep our online data up to date – please contact us should you wish to confirm the current version.
Biometric Touch Module