As a standalone biometric solution, the FPC-BM module offers onboard template storage and one-to-few verification. Integrating the FPC-BM module can drastically reduce time-to-market, with an easy-to-integrate serial command interface and proven robust fingerprint sensor solution.
The FPC-BM module can be equipped with either the standard or IP67 rated (dust and waterproof) version of the FPC1020AM touch sensor, or with the FPC1011F3 area sensor. FPC fingerprint sensors come with a protective coating which can withstand ESD well above 30kV, as well as scratches, impact, and everyday wear and-tear.
The FPC-BM can easily be integrated into virtually any application as an embedded solution. The biometric module can optionally be controlled by a host CPU, which sends basic commands for enrollment and verification via the serial interface. Fingerprint templates are automatically created and stored in the internal flash memory. The FPC-BM comes loaded with software and is ready to use at delivery.
- Compact standalone biometric module
- Embedded fingerprint verification solution
- Easy to integrate minimizing time-to-market
- Available with the FPC1011F3 area sensor or FPC1020AM touch sensor (standard or IP67 rated version)
- Protective sensor coating, scratch and ESD resistant
- Download / upload template functionality
- One-To-few verification mode
- 2 command interfaces: SPI / UART
- Command and electrical interfaces retro-compatible with FPC-AM3
We aim to keep our online data up to date – please contact us should you wish to confirm the current version.
Biometric Module with FPC-1011F3 Area Sensor
Biometric Module with FPC-1020AM Touch Sensor
Biometric Module with FPC-1020AM IP67 Touch Sensor